"America's Got Talent" -- Let the craziness begin. The summer's most popular talent competition returns for its sixth season, starting off with its open audition rounds. As usual, we never know exactly what to expect from a show that has singers and dancers sharing the stage with jugglers, magicians, contortionists, ventriloquists and other offbeat acts. With their buzzers at the ready, Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan and Howie Mandel return to the judges' table, while host Nick Cannon tries to make sense of it all. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 5.
* Gary Sinise and Joe Mantegna host the "National Memorial Day Concert," an annual tribute to the troops held in Washington, D.C. Scheduled performers include B.B. King, Kris Allen, Yolanda Adams and Pia Toscano. 7 p.m. today, KUED Channel 7.
* It was a huge hit in the U.K., but will American viewers flock to "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"? It's a documentary series that offers a rare look into the offbeat culture of Britain's Gypsies and Travellers. 7 p.m. today, TLC.
* "Coming Home" continues its run of touching military homecomings with an episode that has a soldier surprising his wife at his kids' high school pep rally. Have the tissues handy. 8 p.m. today, Lifetime.
* We'll see if, in Season 3, "Basketball Wives" still has game. Shaunie and company return tonight for another round of romance, rivalries and round ball. 6 p.m. Monday, VH1.
* "Gettysburg" kicks off a week-long commemoration of the Civil War's 150th anniversary. It's a look at the costly battle in Pennsylvania that proved to be a turning point in the war. 7 p.m. Monday, History Channel.
* Enough with the singers. In the new reality competition "Platinum Hit," the spotlight is on the people who write the songs. Kara DioGuardi and Jewel guide the aspirants. 8 p.m. Monday, Bravo.
* With summer approaching, there's no better time for an "All-Star Grill-Off." It's a showdown that has six Food Network stars putting their barbecue skills on the line for a $10,000 prize to be donated to charity. 7 p.m. Thursday, Food Network.
* Get set to take to the sea for another contentious season of "Whale Wars." And don't forget the Dramamine. 7 p.m. Friday, Animal Planet.