"The 65th Annual Tony Awards" -- Neil Patrick Harris returns to host Broadway's glitziest gala, bringing his singing and dancing skills and considerable swagger. Musicals "The Book of Mormon" and "The Scottsboro Boys" lead the pack of stage shows with 14 and 12 nominations respectively, followed by the revival of "Anything Goes" with nine. Among the stars scheduled to appear are Daniel Radcliffe, Robin Williams, Chris Rock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Vanessa Redgrave and Alec Baldwin. 7 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* "Finding Sarah: From Royalty to the Real World," Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, attempts to rebuild her scandal-plagued life in six quick episodes. Apparently, reality TV has incredible healing powers. 7 p.m. today, OWN.
* On "The Protector," Ally Walker ("Sons of Anarchy," "Profiler") plays a homicide detective juggling the demands of her job with her duties as a single mom. It airs right after the season finale of "Army Wives." 8 p.m. today, Lifetime.
* "A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt" is an intriguing profile of the maverick chef who has had a love-hate relationship with New York's restaurant critics. Filmmaker Sally Rowe tracked his culinary adventures for more than a decade. 10 p.m. Monday, HBO.
* As Season 2 of the teen hit, "Pretty Little Liars" launches we're expecting more ugly secrets -- and more groovy fashions. The series debut of "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" immediately follows. 6 p.m. Tuesday, ABC Family.
* A new season of "Cupcake Wars" begins with four rival bakers whipping up another batch of sinfully sweet concoctions. Warning: Do not lick your TV screen. 6 p.m. Tuesday, Food Network.
* In the new sitcom "Happily Divorced," Fran Drescher ("The Nanny") draws from her own life to play a woman who sees her 18-year marriage implode when her husband reveals he's gay. Alas, financial difficulties force them to continue living together. 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, TV Land.
* The drama continues on "The Real Housewives of New York City." The women get set to leave Morocco, but first Ramona and Jill attempt to patch up their fractured relationship. 8 p.m. Thursday, Bravo.
* Things are heating up on "Flashpoint." The team members start to turn on one another during a rigorous requalification exam conducted by a military psychologist. 7 p.m. Friday, KUTV Channel 2.
* The new drama "Outcasts" whisks viewers to a post-Earth world, where a group of courageous pioneers try to start over on a planet called Carpathia. Complications, of course, ensue. 7 p.m. Saturday, BBC America.