"The Closer" -- A dire day of reckoning appears to be in the cards for Deputy Police Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson (Kyra Sedgwick) as this highly popular crime drama moves into its seventh and final season. Over the years, our tougher-than-she-looks heroine has put a bevy of brutal killers behind bars, but she's often done so with unorthodox and highly questionable tactics. Now, those tactics are being scrutinized by the LAPD's new police chief (Courtney B. Vance), who is on the verge of implementing an extensive reorganization that could spell the end of Brenda's unit. "The Closer" will launch its farewell season with 10 episodes this summer and then return with additional episodes in the winter. 7 p.m. Monday, TNT.
* "A Special Edition of Primetime With Diane Sawyer -- Jaycee Dugard: In Her Own Words" has the veteran journalist conducting an exclusive, two-hour interview with the woman who spent 18 years in captivity after being kidnapped in 1991 at the age of 11. Dugard will be asked about her horrific ordeal, the reunion with her family and her upcoming memoir. 8 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* On "Masterpiece Mystery!" Julia McKenzie returns as Agatha Christie's gentle sleuth, and this time it's personal. In "The Pale Horse," she investigates the murder of a close friend (Nicholas Parsons) and finds herself drawn to an old inn run by a trio of witches. 8 p.m. today, KUED Channel 7.
* "HGTV Design Star" is tough duty. Not only do you have to perform fabulous household makeovers, you have to look good doing it. Season 6 has 12 new contestants vying to win their own show. 7 p.m. Monday, HGTV.
* "Warehouse 13" opens a new season with a new face among the cast. He's Aaron Ashmore ("Smallville"), who plays a young ATF agent with an innate knack of detecting when someone is lying. 7 p.m. Monday, Syfy.
* Break out the peanuts and Cracker Jack. Baseball's best players look to shine during the 82nd All-Star Game. Joe Buck and Tim McCarver call the action. 6 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Denis Leary and his fellow angst-ridden fire fighters are back for the seventh and final season of "Rescue Me." Somehow, we're not expecting a happy ending. 8 p.m. Wednesday, FX.
* Season 4 of the turbocharged legal thriller "Damages" delves into the controversial subject of private military contractors in the Middle East. John Goodman joins the cast. 8 p.m. Wednesday, DirecTV, Channel 239.
* "The Bachelorette" goes country in "Sweet Home Alabama." It's a reality series that has a self-described Southern belle looking to track down the man of her dreams. 7 p.m. Thursday, CMT.
* "Friday Night Lights" closes the book on five seasons of incredible drama with a sad, yet uplifting, series finale that has several familiar faces returning to Dillon, Texas. Embrace it with clear eyes and a full heart and you can't lose. 7 p.m. Friday, KSL Channel 5.
* More cheese-tastic thrills come our way in "Super Eruption." It's a made-for-TV movie about a super volcano in Yellowstone National Park that goes kablooey and puts millions at risk. 7 p.m. Saturday, Syfy.