OGDEN -- Four people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning early Tuesday morning.
Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said a call came to police for help just after midnight from a home in the 1000 block of 2nd Street. When they arrived at the home, police evacuated four people. When air in the home was tested, it was found to have high levels of carbon monoxide.
All four residents were transferred to area hospitals. They have since been transferred to LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City for additional treatment, which is standard for those who have been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide.