Get your DePLAYment Tag Pass Pack today at the Airman and Family Readiness Center, Building 150, (801) 777-4681, and then log onto www.myairforcelife.com to register. Once registered, you may use your tag-pass for discounts and free programs as listed below. Each family member must present his or her tag-pass in order to participate in the activities.
- Air Force active duty members and their families, who have been deployed or who are currently deployed between July 1, 2009 and July 1 2010.
- Air Force Reserve and their families, who have been deployed or who are currently deployed between July 1, 2009, and July 1, 2010.
- Air National Guard and their families who are currently deployed. ANG members are not eligible after returning home.
- Air Force Wounded Warrior members and their families through July 1, 2010.
- Army, Navy and Marine active duty members and their families only when officially assigned to Hill Air Force Base.
Arts and Crafts Center, (801) 586-0567
- Free instructional classes (participants must purchase required supplies/materials). A myriad of classes from which to choose.
Child and youth programs
- 10 hours of free hourly care. Reservations required. Call the Child Development Center (801) 777-6321, the Family Child Care Office (801) 777-0695, or the Youth Center (801) 777-2419.
- Free instructional classes (Youth Center)
- Free Youth Sports registration (Youth Center)
- Reduced fee for Open Recreation Field Trips (Youth Center)
- Reduced fee for Open Recreation Camps (Youth Center)
- Free Open Recreation Friday night activities (Youth Center)
Outdoor Recreation (801) 777-2225
Parade Rest Ranch and Yellowstone National Park trip, May 28-31 (you save $50 off normal fees)
- Ages 12-adult $165
- Ages 8-11 $75
- Ages 6-7 $25
- Ages 1-5 free
Warrior Fitness Center (801) 777-2762, 50 percent off classes and training
- Hapkido $20 month
- Tae Kwon Do $23 month
- Haidong Gumdo $23 month
- Salsa class $4 class
- Jazz class $10 month
- Judo Sport $20 month
- Swim lessons
Hubbard Golf Course (801) 777-3272
- SBltÃ¢Ã‡Family Golf Program: April-July, free golf for families of up to four players -- includes cart and green fees.
Friday and Saturday evenings play nine holes anytime after 5 p.m.
Call two days in advance for a tee time.
- Golf 4 Kids Clinic: June-July, free clinic includes six hours of instruction, shirt, hat and towel. Clinic dates will be announced later.
- Youth Center Summer Camp Golf Clinics, June-July, free week-long golf camp.
- Get Golf Ready Golf Clinics, May-July, $49 for five sessions of lessons (DePLAYment participants receive $50 off). Dates will be determined and announced later.
Hill Bowling Center (801) 777-6565
During February, March and April:
- Monday "Family Night" free lane and shoe rental, 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., eight lanes will be reserved for DePLAYment families.
- Saturday, free lane and shoe rental, eight lanes will be reserved for DePLAYment families, from noon to 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday free lane and shoe rental, eight lanes will be reserved for DePLAYment families, from noon to 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Reservations for DePLAYment lanes must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance to ensure that unused reservation lanes are made available to paying customers.