Alvin Tucker, executive director of the American Society of Military Comptrollers will address the Utah Chapter on the future of financial management at their Mini Professional Development Institute on March 25 in Building 430. Luncheon speaker will be Utah State Treasurer Richard Ellis. Total cost of the training is $15 which includes lunch from Jason's Deli.
- Personal Finance - Thom Hall
- American Society of Military Comptrollers Chapter Leadership - Scott Johnson
- Defense Finance and Accounting System Overview - Deb Lees
- What Auditors Look For - Clark Roberts
- Peak Energy - Dr Norman
- Crucial Conversations - Linda Larsen
- Non-Appropriated Funds - Debi Stam
Registration is now available at https://www.my.af.mil/afknprod/community/views/home.aspx?Filter=MC-FM-XF-04.
Sign up for as many or as few classes as you desire. Don't forget to select your food choices during registration.
A social banquet will take place that evening in Layton after the training.
Dinner will be served at Rovalis at 5 p.m. Dinner includes your choice of lasagna, spaghetti with meatball or fettuccine alfredo. Each entrÃ©e comes with salad, drink and roll. Cost for the evening is $16 which includes the taxes and gratuity. Terry Schow, director of the Utah Veterans Administration will be the featured guest at the banquet.