The Outdoor Recreation office is hosting several trips and outings throughout this spring and summer, including an additional ladies' ATV trip. For more information, please contact the Outdoor Recreation office at 777-2225.
- San Juan River Trip: April 4-9 -- families and Airmen are encouraged to take a trip on the San Juan River in Southern Utah. The rapids are Class 1, 2 and 3. The trip includes 14 meals, transportation and a trip leader.
- Ladies' ATV Trip: April 25 -- due to the large popularity of the April 24 ladies' ATV trip, the Outdoor Rec office is offering another ATV training trip to Utah Lake. The cost is $90 per person, which includes the ATV, gas, a helmet, lunch and a guide.
- Havasupai Falls: April 28-May 3 -- hike through some of the most remote and beautiful areas of the western Grand Canyon, then enjoy a helicopter ride on your way out. The cost is $270 per person, which includes transportation, camping fees, a helicopter ride and three meals.
- Desolation Canyon River: May 11-16 -- take a trip down the rapids at Desolation Canyon in eastern Utah. The cost is $210 per person, which includes 14 meals, transportation, and a trip leader. The river rapids are Class 1, 2 and 3.
- Parade Rest Ranch and Yellowstone National Park: May 28-31 -- Gallop through meadows on horseback and learn how to fly fish. The cost of the trip is $215 for ages 12 and up, $125 for ages 8-11, $75 for ages 5-7, and ages 1-4 are free. Children must be at least 8 years old to participate in the horseback rides, however, corral rides are available for young children.