CLEARFIELD -- North Davis Junior High School students were evacuated for the second time in a week because of a fire alarm.
Students, staff and faculty were evacuated when the fire alarm went off around 2:20 p.m. Tuesday after a smoke detector tripped the alarm, said North Davis Fire District Deputy Chief Mark Becraft.
On May 2, students, staff and faculty were evacuated after a smoke detector tripped an alarm when a motor in the heat duct system burned up, Becraft said.
He said school district officials will be trouble-shooting in the next few weeks to find the main problem and correct it.
"But the school's fire protection system is working and working well."