PLEASANT VIEW -- Weber blizted cross-county rival Bonneville 25-2 en route to a 64-37 win Thursday in non-league girls basketball action.
Kennedy Allen scored 16 points, and Desiree Young added eight points and nine assists for Weber, 8-1 on the season.
Chantil Martin added four points and 10 rebounds for the Warriors, while Jayda Boveor and Shaylee Crowton added eight points each.
Megan Tanner scored nine points; Kayla Eilertson added eight for the Lakers (4-4).
* BEN LOMOND 60, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 24: At Layton, Lindsey James and Taylor Hughes both recorded double-doubles of at least 20 points and 10 rebounds to lead Ben Lomond to a one-sided victory Thursday.
Hughes scored 21 points and pulled down 11 rebounds, while James added 20 points and 12 rebounds for the Scots, who jumped out to an early lead and led 33-9 at halftime.
Nikki Snell, Barbara Tortella and Liz Dempsey each scored four points for the Eagles, who fell to 1-6 on the season.
Ben Lomond improved to 5-3 with the win to close out the 2010 portion of the season.
* CLEARFIELD 63, ALTA 49: At Clearfield, the Falcons bounced back from Wednesday's loss with a sterling effort against the Hawks.
Jessica Watson scored 24 points and added 11 rebounds, Mackenzie Day added 20 points and nine rebounds and Mikenzie Wiberg added five assists to go with her 3-pointer. Kellyn Olson scored a dozen for the Falcons (6-3 overall).
"We were ready to play from the beginning," Clearfield coach Rebecca Packer said. "All nine girls contributed to this win.
* BOUNTIFUL 40, VIEWMONT 37: At Viewmont High, the Braves won the battle with a fourth-quarter rally. Taylor Boroson led the Braves with 14 points, and Lori Pack grabbed 11 rebounds.
Xojian Harry had 17 points in the Vikings loss.
* WOODS CROSS 57, DAVIS 49: At Kaysville, the visiting Wildcats earned the win despite s strong fourth quarter by the Darts.
Aarika Andersen scored a game high 18 points, and Emily Howey added 16 points in the Woods Cross win over Davis.
Jessica Richardson led the Darts (1-8) with 17 points in the loss; Katelyn Mager added nine points.
* MOUNTAIN VIEW 36, OGDEN 21: At Orem, a day after getting their first win, the Tigers couldn't get the offense going. Kia Wilson scored six for the Tigers (1-7), who managed just five first-half points.
Lindsay Ezola, Shanna Halalilo and Jessica Raab each had eight points for the Bruins.
* ST. JOSEPH 40, PARK CITY 38: At Ogden, the Jayhawks recorded an impressive win over the 3-A Miners, turning a 10-point first half lead into victory.
With the game on the line, Tauna DeHaan stole the ball from the Park City player to preserve the win.
Katie Berry led the Jayhawks with 17 points, while Katie Panushka added 13 points for St. Joseph, 4-4 on the season.
* BOX ELDER 54, BEAR RIVER 45: At Brigham City, the Bees put together their best effort of the season to top the rival Bears.
Brooke Mueller scored 19 points for Box Elder (2-6), her best scoring mark of the season, and added 11 rebounds. Steady Katie Vincent added 15 points.
Box Elder's defense held the Bears to 21 points after halftime. Stephanie Ormsby added four points and 13 rebounds for Box Elder.
Jessica Olsen scored 16 points for the Bears (6-4), who went 17-of-29 from the free throw line.