Information on road closures and conditions.
Commuters are urged to be cautious Wednesday morning, as roads will be slick throughout the area. Temperatures are expected to be too low for salt to melt the ice.
UDOT is reporting that:
* Only semis traveling eastbound on US-6 between Spanish Fork and Helper are required to have chains.
* I-70 at Clear Creek Summit and I-15 near Beaver are slick. If you're heading in that direction please use caution.
* Snow has started accumulating on the roads as far south as the I-15 and I-70 junction.
* Chains or 4X4 are no longer required for US-89 in Sardine Canyon, however they are still advised.
* Interstate 84 is closed at the Utah-Idaho border until 8 a.m. Wednesday.
* Semis on Interstate 80 through Parley's Canyon are restricted to chains.
* I-80 is closed in Wyoming from Evanston to Lyman.
* Northbound Interstate 15 and I-84 are reopened.
* State Road 143 is closed until further notice.