Donald Gene Wilson died Thursday, January 24, 2013.Memorial services will be held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, February 12, at the LDS Church at 4210 S. 300 West, Riverdale.Please wear Western wear to the services in honor of his life.In lieu of flowers, the family has set up an account in Don's name at Wells Fargo Bank to help pay expenses. Post condolences at www.aaronsmortuary.com. To read the full obituary, see the Standard-Examiner's e-edition.
- Ogden man dies after car crash with UTA bus on Washington Boulevard
- Man arrested after allegedly firing a gun on Historic 25th Street
- Ogden man designs custom bicycles that are 'a little sketchy... a little scary'
- No news on Layton Temple, but no shortage of speculation
- Police release name of Ogden man killed in Friday's fatal car crash
- Roy football coach Fernandes recovering after open-heart surgery
- Fake letter backfires, ex-bank manager gets 27 months in prison for stealing $565K
- Ogden pair arrested in Utah County with reported $440K of meth
- Ogden City looking to create another downtown redevelopment area
- Attorneys, prosecutors argue motions in Titanic Crip Society alleged gang case
Community members gathered at the Weber County Library in North Ogden on Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018, for a public meeting held by Nordic Valley Ski Resort discussing plans for a proposed massive expansion of the Eden-area resort and development of a gondola connecting the facility with North Ogden.
The days are getting shorter, the school bells are beginning to ring and it's nearly time for high school football.
Cyclist compete in Stage 3: Antelope Island to Layton of the Tour of Utah on Thursday, Aug. 8, 2018, in Layton.
Scottish synth-pop band Chvrches closed out the 2018 Ogden Twilight Concert Series with a show at the Ogden Amphitheater on Thursday, Aug. 9, 2018. Pale Waves also performed at the packed concert.
The Ogden Raptors battled the Orem Owlz on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, at Lindquist Field.
Watch Schkyra Morning read her poem "H.O.M.E....," winner of the Ogden Pride Poetry Contest 2018.
Freedom Riders, a non-profit designed to help children with physical disabilities through horse therapy, is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this summer. This Saturday, Aug. 4, Freedom Riders are having a picnic to celebrate. It starts at 6:30pm at the Ogden Botanical Gardens MTC Pavilion, 1…
- Watermelon and basil turn water into a party-worthy thirst-quencher
- BC-GLF--Nordea Masters Scores
- Funeral services Friday for Utah code officer killed on duty
- Body found at Ogden's 21st Street Pond, police investigating 'suspicious' death
- BC-SOC--USL Glance
- Utah girl secretly orders nearly $400 worth of toys online
- Fire up your peaches for a bright summer salsa
- BC-FBO--CFL Glance