Robert Kelstrom of Roy celebrated his 90th birthday on Nov. 11 with a family dinner at the Ruby River Steak House. He was born Nov. 11, 1920, in Elwood to Gunnar and Johanna Jensen Kelstrom. He attended Box Elder County schools and graduated from Bear River High School in 1939, and joined the U.S. Air Corps in 1940. He married Bonnie Morse on May 24, 1947. They lived in Ogden for the first five years and moved to Roy. He started his 63-year automotive and recreational sales career working at Frank Browning Chevrolet. He was also employed at Ogden Buick and Jim Whetton Buick. For the past 42 years, he has been employed at Ray Citte Inc., where he was also honored with an open house hosted by Neil Citte on Nov. 12. He continues to work there on a part-time basis. His four children and their spouses are Sherman and Diane Kelstrom, Syracuse; Tamara and Charles Roberts, Syracuse; Curtis and Ilene Kelstrom, Cody, Wyo.; and Scott Kelstrom, Boise, Idaho. He has 10 grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
- Davis school board discusses preparations to reopen schools for 2020-2021 school year
- Police: Hundreds of child pornography images found in South Ogden arrest
- Lagoon finally opening, but with online reservations and one-sixth the crowds
- Name released of female victim killed early Sunday morning
- Couple burned in travel trailer explosion in Ogden on Thursday afternoon
- Rape suspect arrested after foot chase in Tremonton
- Teen brothers describe noise, fright and pain of Ogden hit-and-run crash
- Ogden man arrested in alleged assault that left wife unconscious
- Ogden IRS workers called back as COVID-19 guidelines ease, work piles up
- Man rescued from Ogden River after single-vehicle crash in Ogden Canyon
Teachers and administrators from Weber School District paraded to five teachers' homes to surprise them with Teacher of the Year awards on Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
- Pandemic stalls plastic-bag control efforts in northern Utah
- Intermountain hospitals relax some visitor restrictions
- Weber State Notebook: Hoops signee Dillon Jones given high ranking; vaulter Deveraux an All-American
- From local libraries to school summer programs, a variety of resources can keep kids' skills sharp over the summer
- Homeless man jailed without bail in Ogden on multiple sex charges
- Leavitt walks back Utah County claim that businesses ignored COVID-19 guidelines
- Suspect in date killing of Utah woman called 'monster'
- Man jailed after alleged Harrisville knife assault had escaped custody in 2016