Enjoy upcoming free screenings offered at various branches of the Weber County Library.
• “Ant-Man” (2015, PG-13) 2 p.m. Saturday, March 5. A master thief is armed with a super-suit that allows him to shrink in scale and increase his strength in order to pull off a heist that will save the world. You can enjoy this superhero film based on the Marvel comics at the Southwest branch, 2039 W. 4000 South, Roy.
• “Ratatouille” (2007, G) 3 p.m. Saturday, March 5. A talented rat who can cook forms a surprising association with a young kitchen worker at a famous Paris restaurant. This Disney Pixar classic will screen at the Pleasant Valley branch, 5568 Adams Ave. Parkway, Washington Terrace.
• Story continues below video
• “Jumanji” (1995, PG) 2 p.m. Saturday, March 5. A man and a myriad of hazards are set free by two children when they play a magical board game they must keep playing so the danger will stop. Enjoy the talents of the late Robin Williams and Kirsten Dunst at the Ogden Valley branch, 131 S. 7400 East, Huntsville.
• “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1” (2014, PG-13) 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 8. A woman in a special district who follows the advice of trusted friends and the leadership of the president there, fights to save her love interest and a nation moved by her courage. Check out this dystopian science-fiction war film at the Ogden Valley branch.
• “Alice in Wonderland” (2010, PG) 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 9. Alice goes back to her childhood adventure of magic, reuniting with old friends, and discovers she is to end the Red Queen’s reign of terror. Check out this fantasy film directed by Tim Burton at the Pleasant Valley branch.