If you’re looking for new places to eat in Davis County, you’re in luck. Multiple restaurants have opened up in the last two months.
Below is a list of the new establishments, as compiled in a Facebook post by the Davis County Health Department.
1. Culver’s — 267 N. 2000 West, West Point
Culver’s considers itself a family-favorite restaurant that specializes in ButterBurgers, fresh frozen custard and Wisconsin cheese curds.
2. Al's Cafe — 1050 Shepard Lane, Farmington
Al’s Cafe is a new restaurant that provides Filipino and international food.
3. Black Bear Diner — 310 E. Gentile St., Layton
Black Bear Diner focuses on homestyle comfort food classics and personal service at breakfast, lunch and dinner in a bear-themed environment.
4. Alice's Kitchen — 94 N. 400 West, North Salt Lake
A family-owned and operated diner, Alice’s Kitchen has daily specials to go along with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
5. The SandBar — 680 S. Redwood Road, North Salt Lake
The SandBar provides five indoor sand courts and will add four outdoor courts in April to become the first place for indoor/outdoor sand volleyball in the state. A restaurant and bar are included.
6. BAM Protein Shakes — 1525 N. Main St., Bountiful
BAM Protein Shakes aims to meet the macronutrient needs of any diet through advanced protein shakes.
7. Tortilla Union — 160 North West Promontory, Farmington
Tortilla Union is a southwest grill that specializes in flavorful dishes like fried avocado street tacos, tender union ribs, sweet smoked watermelon salad and festive southwestern nachos, among others.
8. Dragon's Puff — Inside Layton Hills Mall (1201 N. Hill Field Road) on the lower level
Dragon’s Puff provides treats that allow you to exhale a fog — like a dragon — after eating.
9. Twisted Sugar — 1089 W. 1700 South, Syracuse
Twisted Sugar serves specialty sodas and also serves fresh cookies that are made every day.