1. Lavender ice cream? It might sound unusual but this ice cream flavor is now one one of my favorites.
2. The Seattle Aquarium. It was a blast to see so many unique creatures, and the aquarium has a great gift shop!
3. Pike’s Place Market. The market is full of fresh flowers and produce, and it is such a fun environment.
4. Beecher’s Handmade Cheese. They have the best mac and cheese I have ever eaten. The shop is located in Pike’s Place Market.
5. The gum wall! It might be the grossest thing you’ve ever seen, but you’ll never forget it! The gum wall is in a small alley right off to the side of the main entrance of Pike’s Place Market.
6. The Space Needle! While some people might think that the Space Needle is just a hunk of concrete and metal, it is such an exhilarating experience to ride the elevator to the top.
7. Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP). This museum is funky, interactive, and a great learning experience.
8. Snoqualmie Falls. These waterfalls are about an hour away from Seattle but they are a must-see.
9. Starbucks. If you enjoy coffee, you’ll love Seattle; there is pretty much a Starbucks on every corner!
10. Unique culture. Seattle is an exciting, different place that is full of funky style and cool architecture.
— Sara Tesch, Roy High