1. Red Butte Garden — Take in the beautiful garden scenery at this Salt Lake City venue or come see your favorite artists for a live concert.
2. Snowbasin or Powder Mountain — Enjoy the world’s best snow!
3. Moab — A gorgeous place that everyone needs to visit at least once in their life. Its rock structure is so unique and looks almost like it’s from a different planet; there are many sci-fi movies that are filmed here for that exact reason.
4. Hogle Zoo — A fun place to visit to enjoy a wide variety of animals from all over the world.
5. Angel’s Landing at Zion National Park — A beautiful vista, and the danger-filled hike to get there will make sure you don’t forget it.
6. Spiral Jetty — Mud, rocks and salt crystals form a unique piece of art on the shores of the Great Salt Lake.
7. This is the Place Heritage Park — A great place to learn about Utah’s pioneer ancestry.
8. Social Axe Throwing — Dinner while you throw axes at a target! What’s not to love?
9. George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park — Kids of all ages can’t get enough of a ferocious T-Rex and its pals.
10. Antelope Island State Park — Spectacular lake views and a bison herd to boot!
— TX. Staff