1. Watchet — a pale bluish-greenish color, similar to sky blue.
2. Falu — a Swedish name given to a dark red, almost rust color.
3. Brunswick green — very dark green that appears close to black.
4. Fuzzy wuzzy — a warm brown shade with hints of pink.
5. Celeste — a color associated with Italian bikes, this is a shade of pale blue.
6. Byzantine— a gorgeous magenta-toned purple.
7. Bittersweet — a soft orange, first used in 1892.
8. Coquelicot — a color used to describe the bright reds of poppies.
9. Cerise — a punchy, almost magenta shade
10. Smaragdine — a shade of emerald green. It was Pantone color of the year in 2013.
— Sara Tesch, Roy High