Cooks and wait staff fill carry out orders on Wednesday, March 18, 2020, at Jessie Jean's on 25th in downtown. The restaurant has been receiving more pickup order since dine-in service is closed. IRS workers in the area have been a significant supporter of the restaurant in return for free meals the received during the government shutdown late last year.
As featured on
- Ogden officer killed at domestic violence call; suspect dead, probation officer wounded
- Name released of female victim killed early Sunday morning
- Davis school board discusses preparations to reopen schools for 2020-2021 school year
- Davis County sees 33% increase in COVID-19 cases in week following state move to yellow status
- Lagoon finally opening, but with online reservations and one-sixth the crowds
- Teen brothers describe noise, fright and pain of Ogden hit-and-run crash
- Ogden police identify slain officer as Nate Lyday, 'felled by the forces of evil'
- Rocky Mountain Power reps warn of 'hammocking' on towers above North Ogden
- Rape suspect arrested after foot chase in Tremonton
- Homeless man jailed without bail in Ogden on multiple sex charges
The Ogden School Foundation visits Ogden School District teachers at their homes to give the Excellence in Teaching Awards on Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
- Weber County woman's death underscores broad reach of COVID-19, family members say
- Best Photos of May 2020
- Ex-Weber County officials: Kerry Gibson probe stemmed from employee complaints
- Volunteer opportunities available at local organizations
- Sunday Drive: 2020 Dodge Charger AWD was a great touring car in eastern Utah
- Developer files $5 million suit against referendum supporters fighting Morgan ski resort
- Farmers Market Ogden to relaunch in June, new COVID-19 rules guide process
- Procession of officer Nate Lyday's remains