Paul Farr restores antique wood- and coal-burning stoves in his workshop in North Ogden.
- New Marriott-Slaterville warehouse to employ 500, generate heavy delivery van traffic
- Amazon to occupy warehouse being built in Marriott-Slaterville, employing 'hundreds'
- Weber County opts against COVID-19 mask mandate after easing of statewide rules
- South Ogden officials formally open Burch Creek Park: 'It's awesome here'
- Police: Man murdered in Roy, body dumped in Ogden
- Syracuse police looking for second suspect in Walmart Taser robbery
- Riverdale officials recommend against rezone of mobile home park land
- Huntsville monastery on the verge of being preserved in perpetuity
- Clearfield High opens new teen center with showers, laundry facilities for at-risk students
- Ogden City zeroing in on 'Rite Aid' block purchase, but environmental concerns linger
Weber State University graduates and community members gather for the 2020 Spring Commencement on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020. The ceremony was delayed four months due to COVID-19. When the ceremony finally happened, it was moved outdoors with masks, extra distance and smaller crowds.
- Ogden School District becomes second in the state to achieve systemwide accreditation
- Data shows strong teacher retention in Utah despite pandemic
- Weber State football not seeded, will host Southern Illinois in 1st round of FCS Playoffs
- Weber State softball using depth, 'always us' approach to 9-0 start in Big Sky
- All-Area MVP: Layton's Ethan Potter posts huge numbers every night, no matter how many guarded him
- Coach/Team of the Year: How Chad Sims and Davis won the state championship with 1 returning starter
- 2021 Standard-Examiner All-Area Boys Basketball First Team
- 2021 Standard-Examiner All-Area Boys Basketball Second Team