Children dressed in costume trunk or treat on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019, at the Kaysville City Police Department.
- Home Depot files counterclaim against woman who sued after getting stuck with $125,000 in stolen gift cards
- Ogden man charged in alleged severe beating of 1-year-old son
- Ogden neighbors say there's an apparition up there in the mountains — D.J.
- Old Defense Depot Ogden headquarters building coming down, officials say too costly to salvage
- Ogden teen again pleads not guilty to murder charge connected to fatal Layton home invasion from 2018
- U.S. Marshal's strike team shoot, kill North Ogden murder suspect in Salt Lake; Herriman K-9 also killed
- Ogden-based pet food maker American Nutrition to be acquired by C.J. Foods
- North Ogden leaders nix 166-unit apartment proposal, leery of overdevelopment
- Ogden man, 'Clearfield Rapist' pleads guilty to 17 felonies including sex assault, kidnapping
- Layton shooting report: Man shot 3 times by DHS, ICE agent after ramming car into other vehicles
- By BEN DORGER, Standard-Examiner
Fremont High takes on Davis High on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020, in a girls basketball game at Davis High School.
- 'Extreme' home makeover episode featuring Ogden family premiers Sunday, watch party to be held at Weber State
- State to spend $1 million to build stronger separation between pedestrians and vehicles on Legacy Parkway
- Utah teacher pleads guilty in 2018 death of ex's girlfriend
- Darren Parry, Native American leader, joins race for 1st District U.S. House seat
- Darker mornings ahead for students if state switches to year-round daylight saving time
- Plenty up for grabs in Big Sky as Weber State basketball opens 3-game homestand with SUU
- Jason Freckleton named new Bountiful football head coach after helping spur 2019 offensive surge
- Utah lawmakers advance bill targeting insulin costs