(BPT) - As part of their ongoing “Small Business Recovery Series” study, Block Advisors revealed that Black-owned small businesses have been disproportionately hit from the pandemic. Minority-owned businesses play a vital role in communities everywhere, and Block Advisors is committed to helping them survive and thrive. Learn more at BlockAdvisors.com.
Weber State University graduates and community members gather for the 2020 Spring Commencement on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020. The ceremony was delayed four months due to COVID-19. When the ceremony finally happened, it was moved outdoors with masks, extra distance and smaller crowds.
- Davis County leaders voice backing for gun rights, but not sanctuary measure
- Prep roundup: Brinley Ellsworth's shutout leads Fremont softball past Roy
- Boys soccer: Weber hits 10-0 with another shutout, this time a 1-0 win over Davis
- Mormon sex therapist ousted from faith for critiques
- Terakee Farm 'agrihood' development edging ahead in western Weber County
- Developer for Ogden's 'Wonder Block' project says costs adding up, looking for city's help
- Weber CSI investigator scheduled for arraignment on voyeurism charges
- 5 questions to preview Weber State football vs. Southern Illinois with the SIU beat writer