(BPT) - We lose 185 people to a drug overdose every day in our country. They are our daughters, sons, mothers, fathers; they are our friends and family.
Ron Vigil has cerebral palsy. Before living with his cousin, he was a resident at Heritage Park Healthcare and Rehabilitative Services in Roy. After the facility saw an outbreak of COVID-19 in early May, Denise Vigil-Thieldfoldt, Ron’s power of attorney, was able to bring him home to avoid t…
- County attorney's office releases summary of events surrounding OPD officer's shooting
- Two months of low precipitation increase Utah wildfire danger
- Ogden officer Nate Lyday to be honored during rolling vigil, funeral services set
- Police: 3 dead in Utah home in apparent murder-suicide
- Weber State professor apologizes for tweets, resigns from teaching post
- GOP US House hopefuls Gibson, Stevenson, Witt, Moore face off in debate
- Prosecutors charge 3 more officers in George Floyd's death
- New Mexico basketball transfer Tavian Percy chooses 'Weber State attitude'