1. Goblin Valley State Park — Filled with unique rock formations.
2. Lagoon — Really fun and easy to get to.
3. Delicate Arch at Arches National Park — Iconic, beautiful and a great night hike.
4. Temple Square — A popular destination for Utahns and for tourists, especially during Christmastime.
5. Crocodile Mountain — Offers lots of places to ride dirt bikes and four-wheelers, and it’s shaped like a crocodile! The mountain is located in the northeastern part of Box Elder County, not far from Park Valley and Kelton.
6. Park City — Skiing, hiking, biking, camping, shopping, and you can visit sites where the 2002 Olympics took place.
7. Lake Powell — A unique dam that is a great place to vacation with friends and family. It boasts lots of recreational options: swimming, boating, hiking, camping, fishing, etc.
8. Loveland Living Planet Aquarium — Although Utah doesn’t have an ocean, you can still visit this amazing aquarium to learn about ocean life. There are penguins and otters, which are always fun to see.
9. Golden Spike National Historical Park — This is where we celebrate the 1869 driving of the final spike struck during the construction of the First Transcontinental Railroad. The site at Promontory Summit is celebrating its 150th anniversary May 10.
10. Ogden’s Historic 25th Street — Historical and trendy, a fun spot to hang out.
— TX. Staff