Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
- By Ben Dorger Standard-Examiner
In 1944 WWII Lt. Richard Spencer Burrows led the Army recon team that took the first German town, a momentous event, during World War II. The German town of Roetgen is unveiling a monument to honor Burrows and his team on the 75th anniversary of the event.
- Utah grant funding available to organizations to build electric vehicle charging stations
- Weber County Sheriff's Office expanding patrol presence via volunteer initiative
- Lice clinic in Clearfield offers unique treatment, free services for teachers and school staff
- Eden lawmaker seeks tougher Utah laws against pot-using drivers, spurred by fatal crashes
- Sunday Drive: 2019 Lexus IS350 F-Sport AWD is a favorite among luxury sports sedans
- Ogden Raptors fall flat in Game 2 of championship series; decisive Game 3 on Sunday
- Weber State football outgained heavily but battles to 19-13 loss at Nevada
- The 'fool' from Utah that fentanyl made into a millionaire