It was a wild opening night of high school football for Northern Utah teams.
- Body found at Ogden's 21st Street Pond, police investigating 'suspicious' death
- Police: Man arrested for 'suspicious' death near Ogden's 21st Street Pond
- Weber Sheriff's Office releases name of Roy man killed in Thursday afternoon crash
- Fake letter backfires, ex-bank manager gets 27 months in prison for stealing $565K
- Single vehicle crash on Powder Mountain Road kills man, closes road
- Police release name of Ogden man killed in Friday's fatal car crash
- Prep Football: Roy's running game knocks down Syracuse
- LIVE SCORES: Northern Utah high school football updates, Aug. 17
- Standard Deviations: And just like that, apparently I'm an ex-Mormon
- Ogden City looking to create another downtown redevelopment area
Davis High School defeated Bountiful High School 17-0 in their season opener football game at Davis High on Friday, Aug. 17, 2018.
Rob Gray, owner of Radical Instrument Products (RIP), makes guitars in his home shop in Ogden. Two years ago he started offering workshops to teach others the craft. This Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018, he is hosting SLAMM, Salt Lake Association of Music Merchants, the first annual local musical in…
Community members gathered at the Weber County Library in North Ogden on Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018, for a public meeting held by Nordic Valley Ski Resort discussing plans for a proposed massive expansion of the Eden-area resort and development of a gondola connecting the facility with North Ogden.
The days are getting shorter, the school bells are beginning to ring and it's nearly time for high school football.
Cyclist compete in Stage 3: Antelope Island to Layton of the Tour of Utah on Thursday, Aug. 8, 2018, in Layton.
Scottish synth-pop band Chvrches closed out the 2018 Ogden Twilight Concert Series with a show at the Ogden Amphitheater on Thursday, Aug. 9, 2018. Pale Waves also performed at the packed concert.
The Ogden Raptors battled the Orem Owlz on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, at Lindquist Field.
Watch Schkyra Morning read her poem "H.O.M.E....," winner of the Ogden Pride Poetry Contest 2018.