Fall colors have arrived in Northern Utah, turning trails and mountainsides into blankets of gold, red and orange. In celebration of the season, we asked our Facebook audience to share their best fall color pictures — and they delivered. Here's a look at some of the pictures that were shared.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Ben Lomond vs. Ogden in the 2018 Iron Horse football game
- Man who shut down I-15 is parole fugitive from Tooele, talked with police before incident
- Layton man accused of sexually abusing 3 girls, being held on $500K cash-only bond
- Police: Drive-by shooting Wednesday afternoon in Ogden injures 1
- 19-year-old sentenced to prison after shooting, killing Ogden man in January 2017
- Monday morning car crash kills 1 man in Clearfield, another in stable condition
- Gabriella "Gabby" Remkes
- Jason William Read
- Second lawsuit filed against Ogden School District over teacher sexually abusing students
- Electric shock incident at Willard Bay State Park changes tow truck driver's life
I moved to Utah for a job at the Standard-Examiner in 2013. After nearly six years as a staff photographer, this is my last week at the paper.
- Audit: Regents not adequately controlling Utah tuition hikes
- Mia Love clashes with Democratic rival in tight House race
- Treehouse's Enchanted Woods Halloween event brings 'fun without the fright'
- WSU students to fact check U.S. House debate between Bishop, Eliason, Castillo
- Ogden schools aiming to diversify staff to more closely reflect student body
- Roy leaders to act on island annexation plan, new areas would join city Jan. 1
- Ogden program for the mentally ill operates on shoestring budget, hoping for continued support
- Standard Stars: Davis High soccer's Zoe Jacobs