2 new locations to join First Friday Art Stroll in August, 1 aimed specifically at adults
OGDEN — This month’s First Friday Art Stroll is set to spotlight two new locations.
“The Hand of Gawd Tattoo Shop on Historic 25th Street has an underground entry to their new space,” a press release on the art stroll stated. The space will feature “a wall full of art showcasing local artists in the community.”
Featured artists at this location include:
- Blaze Furse (@blazefurse) — Abstract impressionism with portraits/figures.
- Tammi Rose (@deadendgrrrl) — Dark surrealism.
- Benny Hales — Spray paint landscapes and scenery.
- Brandi Burkhart (@moonstonearomas) — Candle/soap maker.
- Noa Peck (@noademond1) — Abstract figures and portraits.
- Trajen Cameron (@trajenx) — Costume design.
The second new venue is the Lit Arcade Bar (L.A.B.) on Washington Boulevard. According to the release, the venue is open only to those 21 and over and is the only such venue on the art stroll. The L.A.B. will feature art and arcade games.
The art stroll is set for Friday from 6-9 p.m. in downtown Ogden. For more information, visit www.ogdencity.com/770/First-Friday-Art-Stroll.