Furloughed IRS workers and other community members gather outside the James V. Hansen Federal Building in downtown Ogden for a rally to push for an end to the government shutdown on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019.
- Police: Road closed, 1 killed in car crash on Powder Mountain Road
- Teen crashes in Layton while doing 'Bird Box' Challenge
- Man dies in Weber County Jail after arrest on fraud charges
- Weber Search and Rescue crews find stranded, hypothermic snowmobiler after being outside for hours
- Roy High boys basketball coach Terry Schriver resigns
- 2 new family fun centers provide twice the fun in Clearfield
- Weber deputy accused of sleeping with inmates made 'sexual' comments, viewed porn on jail computer
- Ogden man pushes for tiny homes, says they could ease Utah housing crunch
- Man accused of having sex with 15-year-olds, later threatening them to stay quiet
- Jail time, probation ordered for Ogden attorney convicted of multiple drug crimes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Weber State football schedules 3 games with Dixie State; Al Pupunu hired by Colorado
- Trump's attorney general nominee: 'I will not be bullied'
- Sexual abuse charges against former Layton man who fled country move forward
- Attorney pushing for dismissal of fraud case against Davis County sheriff's dispatcher
- Ex-Utah State football player denies rape charges on stand
- IRS to call more employees back to work, 337 in Ogden, but they won't get pay
- High drama, few results as Trump warns of 'long' shutdown
- 911 calls reveal frantic moments after Utah mall shooting