The days are getting shorter, the school bells are beginning to ring and it's nearly time for high school football.
- Ogden man dies after car crash with UTA bus on Washington Boulevard
- Man arrested after allegedly firing a gun on Historic 25th Street
- 3 women sue Newgate Mall over series of sexual assaults in a massage business
- Ogden man designs custom bicycles that are 'a little sketchy... a little scary'
- No news on Layton Temple, but no shortage of speculation
- Weber Sheriff's Office creates 'lip sync challenge' video, continues national trend
- Roy football coach Fernandes recovering after open-heart surgery
- Demolition of former Ogden Hostess plant begins
- Police release name of Ogden man killed in Friday's fatal car crash
- Ogden pair arrested in Utah County with reported $440K of meth
Cyclist compete in Stage 3: Antelope Island to Layton of the Tour of Utah on Thursday, Aug. 8, 2018, in Layton.
Scottish synth-pop band Chvrches closed out the 2018 Ogden Twilight Concert Series with a show at the Ogden Amphitheater on Thursday, Aug. 9, 2018. Pale Waves also performed at the packed concert.
The Ogden Raptors battled the Orem Owlz on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, at Lindquist Field.
Watch Schkyra Morning read her poem "H.O.M.E....," winner of the Ogden Pride Poetry Contest 2018.
Freedom Riders, a non-profit designed to help children with physical disabilities through horse therapy, is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this summer. This Saturday, Aug. 4, Freedom Riders are having a picnic to celebrate. It starts at 6:30pm at the Ogden Botanical Gardens MTC Pavilion, 1…
- By BENJAMIN ZACK, Standard-Examiner
For five nights in July, ropers and riders from around the world descended on Ogden and thousands of fans showed up for the 85th annual Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. Photojournalists from the Standard-Examiner were on hand to capture all of the sights and stories. These are some of the highlight…