Weber, Ogden, Davis school district graduation ceremonies coming up
OGDEN — It’s the time of year for caps and gowns, and area high school graduation ceremonies are already underway, with next week to be particularly busy.
In the Ogden School District, at least, more than 660 graduates are expected to get diplomas — around 315 from Ben Lomond High School, 345 from Ogden High School and more from George Washington High School, an alternative school, according to district spokesperson Jer Bates.
Graduation rates for the varied school systems, though, probably won’t be released until the fall.
Here’s a look at the graduation ceremony schedule for the Ogden School District:
- Ben Lomond High, 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, at the school football stadium.
- Ogden High, 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, at the school football stadium.
- George Washington High, 5-7 p.m. Thursday, at the Shepherd Union ballroom on the Weber State University campus.
Here’s a look at the schedule for Weber School District. All Weber high school ceremonies will be at the Dee Events Center at Weber State unless otherwise noted:
- Weber High, 9-11 a.m. Monday.
- Roy High, 1-3 p.m. Monday.
- Bonneville High, 5-7 p.m. Monday.
- Fremont High, 9-11 a.m. Tuesday.
- Weber Innovation Center, 12-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Shepherd Union at Weber State.
- Adult education students, 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Weber Innovation Center in Ogden.
- Two Rivers High School, 1-5 p.m. Thursday, The Monarch in Ogden.
The graduation ceremonies for Davis School District’s varied high schools will occur between Tuesday and Friday next week.
Friday is the last day of classes in the Ogden, Weber and Davis school systems.