Utah Jazz season ticket holders are sure to get a chuckle today when they grab their stubs for tonight’s game against the Nuggets.
That’s because bumping and backing on the April Fools’ Day ticket is that former Jazz player, Enes Kanter.
This is the best, unintentional April Fools joke you will see today. pic.twitter.com/Cb5PT15lNr— Brandon Garside (@BGarsideSE) April 1, 2015
In light of the drama that unfolded over the weekend in Salt Lake when Kanter made his return in an OKC uniform, the unintentional appointment of “Big Turk” to today’s ticket is full of irony and perfect timing.
His comments before last Saturday night’s game fired up the Jazz, and likely cost his team the contest, which may prove to be crucial as the season winds down. The Thunder are just 2.5 games ahead of New Orleans for the last spot in the playoffs.
And since he’s been traded, Jazz fans have been treated to the incredible emergence of Rudy Gobert, and a Jazz team that has made its future look even brighter, as Kanter made himself look...foolish.
- 2 students taken to hospital after being sickened by unknown odor at Weber High
- Timing, system error allowed Ogden murder suspect to bail out despite no-bail order
- Hooper City employee drowns after falling into sewer pipe
- Police release names, photos of 25th Street shooting suspects; 2 yet to be caught
- Ogden man dies after multi-car crash on Interstate 15 Tuesday in Farr West
- UDOT buys big, expensive chunk of land in Mountain Green, prepping for new interchange
- Weber County officials identify victim in Hooper drowning, still investigating
- LIVE SCORES: Northern Utah high school football updates, Sept. 14
- Ogden's best kept secret knows how to do bar food
- Trackline moving West Ogden into new era
Dusty Hanks of Bountiful and his skydiving team, SDC Core, won their fourth consecutive national championship for vertical formation skydiving and will head to Gold Coast, Australia for the 2018 World Championships in October.
- Pleasant View man federally indicted on robbery charges, state charge still active
- Former Northridge teammates, 2000 state title winners, to coach against each other Friday
- Awwww: New baby giraffe born at Hogle Zoo
- 3 ways to celebrate National Public Lands Day near Ogden
- Prep football: Sense of urgency helps Northridge shoot for playoffs; Week 6 preview
- Former Layton resident accused of sex crimes captured after 2 years on the run
- GOP pushing forward for Kavanaugh, accuser wants 'fairness'
- Hurricane Hunters fly Hurricanes Florence, Olivia